Sunday 28 October 2012

Alexis Cruz

IMDB Page

- 'Patrolman Enrique Gonzales'(voice) in L.A. Noire (video game)
- 'Martin Allende' in Shark
- 'Terry' in E.R.
- 'Skaara' in Stargate (film) & Stargate SG-1

Interesting fact - he and Erick Avari are the only people to appear in both the film AND the Stargate SG-1 Tv series. Cool, huh?

Alexis Cruz was pleased to see Isaac and I in our Stargate uniforms - so much so, he stood on his chair and waved to us over the crowds! I think Isaac was a little confused about who he was as he didn't recognise him - he's now a man with short hair instead of a boy with long hair and funny clothes - and it was a *little* bit awkward that he was selling his comic / graphic novel 'The Unprofessionals' on his stall - not suitable for children! Alexis signed it to us both though - it's not going to be that long before my big 8 year old can read it, after all - as well as the picture above. He was nice, but clearly more there for the promoting his comic than for signing for fans - which is fair enough really as Stargate was a veeery long time ago. So it was a bit of a strange meet - I sort of felt like I had to buy the comic, too...though obviously, buying comics isn't usually a problem for me ;) Of course, it might have been just me, and Isaac came away very happy to have met him, so that's the main thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment